Wednesday 27 May 2009

The First Post

Ok, bear with me as this is my first ever blog post.
Yes, this (only just) forty year old has decided to dip her toes into the blog world. I am not sure whether anyone will actual read my inane ramblings, but hey...we won't know until I try will we.

So, lets see what has been going on today. Well, to be honest I haven't been as productive as I would have liked to be. However one thing I did was to sign up to Google Adsense so I can add some paying adverts to this blog, it's sister blog Ethereal Tales, as well as for my online shop Cute 'N' Creepy and my zine website www.etherealtales.co.uk Having never used anything like this before I am sure it will be a learning curve, but hopefully it will bring in a few pennies to help oil the financial cogs. Time will tell I guess, but in these somewhat hard times in business we all have to look at different areas to add a little to our incomes.

I hope to have more to report in my next blog post...so watch this space... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment