Thursday 28 May 2009

Guest book, lighters and chicks

Nope, I am not giving you the recipe for an over sexed arsonist's B&B comment...just a round up of today's Cute 'N' Creepiness.

I have installed a guest book on my shop site, and a link on the blog too...so if you have had a peek around the shop then please leave me a message to let me know what you think of it and my products.

The other main thing I did today on the C 'N' C front is to put some new lighters on the website...



These lighters have pewter decorations on the front of them they are on sale at £6.00 each and there is only one of each design available, so if you like the look of one don't hang about as once they're gone, they're gone.
You will find them in them here

There is also another new lighter of a similar design, but the decoration isn't pewter so it costs slightly less at £5.00

and you can find it here

The last thing I have to share with you tonight is something cute...very cute in my humble opinion. It is the news that our household has had some new arrivals, some chicks hatched out today. So far there are 4, but the hen is still sitting on two eggs...so hopefully by morning there may be the patter of two more clawed baby feet.

Anyway, these are the best picture I could get today...only one chick showing (I think the rest were camera shy...;-) I will try and bring you some more cuties tomorrow...watch this space!





No comments:

Post a Comment